Yes, I know everyone has the best recipe. Everyone has a theory, too – to chill or not to chill. That is the question. Oh, and what about thin and crispy or thick and chewy? Well, to each their own. That’s my motto about lots of things. But I do encourage you to try these!
CHIPITS® CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) butter or margarine
- 1 cup (250 mL) packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon (5 mL) vanilla
- 2 1/4 cups (550 mL) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon (5 mL) baking soda
- 1 teaspoon (5 mL) salt
- 1 package (270 g) CHIPITS® Milk Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup (250 mL) chopped nuts (optional)
2. In large bowl, beat butter, sugars until fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla until creamy.
3. In medium bowl, mix together flour, baking soda and salt; add to butter mixture. Stir in milk chocolate chips and nuts, if desired. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet.
4. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Let cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely.