I’ve been seeing this on lots of blogs lately, so thought you might like to hear about me!
8 Things I’m Looking Forward to:
- Beach vacation this summer.
- Mississauga 10K in a few weeks.
- My 26th birthday (yes, don’t mind getting older!).
- Getting a KitchenAid ice cream attachment and making my own!
- Catching up on the last two episodes of The Mentalist.
- Having my own garden someday.
- Traveling to tonnes of cool new places.
- Being a mother.
8 Things I Did Yesterday:
- Went to work.
- Had a lunch meeting where I turned down pizza in favour of my packed salad!
- Run with Graham (7k).
- Used my Garmin – love it!
- Made a really tasty salad for dinner – spinach with pecans, apples and aged white cheddar, and a sweet balsamic dressing.
- Ate my Daring Bakers cheesecake. yum.
- Watched DWTS – loved the team dances!
- Read Rachael Ray magazine in bed before bed.
8 Things I Wish I Could Do/Want to Do:
- Find a job that I love and am passionate about.
- Spend more time with my parents and sister on the weekends.
- Go to Hawaii.
- Go on DWTS. Or, just learn how to dance. 🙂
- Skip work tomorrow, read all morning with coffee and banana bread.
- Spend my days on the beach.
- Convince Graham that we should run a marathon.
- Cook on a gas stove.
8 Shows I Watch:
- The Mentalist
- The Amazing Race
- Sarah’s Cottage
- … that’s it
- … all done!
No one to tag… try it if you like!
Do I dare indulge in another mini-cheesecake… maybe a piece of my Lindt dark chocolate bunny… I think I hear the kitchen calling my name.