Happy Tuesday, all!
I have no time to run tomorrow and after a protein-laden lunch, I had extra energy for a 10k run! Yes, that’s my Friday run, but I totally had it in me today! Now, this isn’t an “out of the ordinary” distance for me… I like long runs, especially outside. But for a Tuesday… pretty darn good!
Once home, I had an exact repeat of last night – a handful of Shreddies while wasting time on the internet, then stew and wine for dinner. Ok, the bottle’s done now, so no more random Monday & Tuesday wine detours for me!
Because there is no dinner photo [I really won’t bore you with the EXACT SAME PHOTO], I figured I’d tell you a bit about me… I found this on Caitlin’s blog today. Yes, I had a little extra time at work today and found some great new blogs!
What was I doing ten years ago?
Well, I was 15 1/2 years old… I guess I was in high school, trying not to be too nerdy!
What are five (non-work) things on my to-do list for today:
1. Run – done
2. Dinner – done
3. Gossip Girl episode – done
4. Eat banana bread – done
5. Read – to do shortly
My weeknights are all about me 🙂 as you can see!
5 Snacks I enjoy:
1. Yogurt & granola
3. Dried apricots
4. Fruit (especially fruit salad)
Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Buy my parents a house in Cape Cod
2. Visit all the countries on my wish list
3. Enjoy all the times I wanted with family & friends
4. “Sarah’s Grand Slam” (attend all four tennis Grand Slam events in one year)
5. Buy as many books as possible to donate to schools, libraries, hospitals, etc.
Places I have lived:
Jobs I have had:
Hmm… there’s been many… here I go!
1. Sales Associate at Pacific Linen (a linens store)
2. Sales Associate at Sears (in the linens dept.)
3. Receptionist at a moving company (two summers)
4. Receptionist at a company that manufactured vinyl flooring/trim (one summer)
5. TA for the 1st year undergrad business course at McMaster
6. Tour guide at Beaumont-Hamel Newfoundland Memorial, France
7. Tour guide at the Canadian National Vimy Memorial, France
8. Receptionist at a company that manufactures foam for auto parts – where Graham works today!
9. Current job… marketing in the financial industry
Whew… I think that’s it, but I know I have missed a few along the way!
I hope you learned a little about me!
Tomorrow is my big lunch, then our team dinner. I’ll be up at 6, with Jillian and her DVD, so I should really get to bed!
Night all! (can’t resist posting a photo…!)